Meadow Lake has no covenants beyond the Codes of the City of Brentwood. Here is a synopsis of a few for general information.
- Noise restriction from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please be considerate of unnecessary noise at all times.
- PODS limitation: 1 per parcel, not in front yard more than 10 days, limit 6 months in any 12-month period.
- No disabled or inoperative motor vehicles are to be stored, vacated, and/or parked on the occupant's or owner's real estate for a period longer than 2 weeks.
- No airtight containers (such as refrigerators or coolers) larger than 1.5 cubic feet may be left unattended with the door attached.
- All swimming pools must be completely enclosed with fencing that meets city codes.
- Animals must not be a nuisance due to noise, odor, trespassing or damaging others' property.
- No livestock such as cattle, swine, sheep, goats, or chickens are allowed on property of less than 3 acres.
- It is unlawful for any premises to be in a filthy condition, create noxious or offensive smells, or be in a state to encourage the breeding of flies, rodents, or other vermin.
- Property is to be maintained to a degree that would not cause offense or hazard to neighbors. This includes keeping the property regularly mowed (below 12"). There is also to be no trash or materials that would create a littered condition such as the presence of dilapidated furniture, appliances, machinery, equipment, building material, or automobile parts, unless they are completely enclosed within a building or opaque screening.
NOTE: The HOA has no authority over code violations; all authority is with the City of Brentwood. If you wish to ask about codes or file a complaint, please contact Mike Demonbreun with the City Codes Department at demonbreunm@Brentwood-tn.org
A review of Brentwood Golf Cart and Go Cart rules
Standard Golf Carts and Go Carts CANNOT be
legally operated on public streets in the City of Brentwood.
to be legally operated the vehicle and driver must meet the following
low speed vehicle requirements:
- Must be a 4 wheeled electric or gas powered vehicle whose top speed
is greater than 20 miles per hour but not greater than 25 miles per
- Must be operated on streets with a posted speed limit of 35 miles per hour or less.
- Must be registered in the State of Tennessee
- Operator must possess a valid driver’s license
- Vehicle must be equipped with the following:
2. Front and rear turn signals
3. Tail lamps
4. Stop lamps
5. Red reflectors on both sides and rear
6. Mirrors on drivers side and either interior or passenger side
7. Parking brake
9. Vehicle identification number
10. Seatbelts at each designated seating position
Violators can be charged with a misdemeanor traffic offense.